Your Ad Here

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Putting you on to Strutt Couture









These shoes are incredibly hot!! How about a few pair of these to step up your summer/spring collection? So here's the scoop because y'all know I always have a story. I was searching for some super sexy shoes to wear out this summer. Since I attend a lot of networking events, industry parties, fashion shows, etc - I cannot express the importance of having a variety of hot shoes. I went to google to search for trendy shoe boutiques and of course one of my favorite shopping sites ASOS popped up. I entered the site and selected about 8 pair of shoes that I absolutely loved and noticed that all the shoes were made by the same designer: Stutt Couture. I left the ASOS website to find more designs by Strutt. I found their website http://www.struttcouture.com/ and I was amazed at all the beautiful shoes they have. It is no surprise that these shoes have caught the likes of Madonna, Victoria Beckham, Angelina Jolie & Gwen Stefani. They are very costly - but hey whats wrong with having 1 or 2 pair of hot shoes to make you outshine everyone else. (LOL)!! Seriously - To me there is nothing better than having a couple pair of entrance making shoes in your closet.

No comments: