Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I'm digging Elliott Lucca Handbags


I love Elliott Lucca handbags. I just became a brand new fan. This weekend I went to a local store in Columbus to do some spring shopping. I have had such a hard time trying to find handbags that I like because they are either too expensive or they look cheap. I am a budget shopper - so I am always looking for the best deals.

I must have went through over 400 bags this weekend to find what I call my own "It" bag. Well after months of searching I finally found it! I am so excited. I tried to look for a picture of the bag on the Internet and could not find it anywhere. It is a really cute white leather handbag, with gold accessories on it. The handle is woven with leather with more gold details. Its so sexy!! Check out their collection online www.elliottlucca.com.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: