Your Ad Here

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Pink Diamond It bags









Yes these are my favorite bags of the season! All costly I know - but hey the good thing about loving expensive bags is that you can always find one that looks similar for a cheaper cost. Or you can just do like I do and go to T.J. Maxx or Marshalls and find your bags there. I've found some of the most expensive bags that are normally sold at Nordstrom's or other high end department stores at T.J. Maxx from $60 - $150 bucks. I like to spend a little more $$ on more bags because they last longer and they fit my personality.
From top to bottom:
L.A.M.B. Camel Checkerboard Bag
Marc Jacobs Clutch
Zac Posen Shoulder Bag
Brahmin Tri Color Satchel
Elliott Lucca Leather Tote
Francesco Biasca Eectra Bag
Juicy Couture MD Satchel Bag
Juicy Couture Fluffy Bag



No comments: