Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

G&Co Spring Fashion Show - Columbus, Ohio

We're back and bringing you ANOTHER great Fashion Show by G & Co!As always..being on the list gets you::: all NEW $2 drinks! ::$1 Drinks all nightNo CoverFree ShuttleWant to throw your own party at Sugar? Ask me how and get free drinks all night!!SKYY is back! Miss getting a free bottle every time you roll to Sugar with a crew? Contact me for free tables! Act fast as they will be gone soon!See you all there! ♥ Melissa ♥
Event Info
::: G&Co Fashion Show @ Sugar Bar! :::
Exclusive List for the VIP Mezzanine
Sugar Bar
Time and Place
Start Time:
Thursday, May 1, 2008 at 10:00pm
End Time:
Friday, May 2, 2008 at 3:00am
Location:
Sugar Bar VIP Mezzanine
Street:
525 Park St.
City/Town:
Columbus, OH
Contact Info
Email:
melhamptonvip@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please email me: directors@mochaent.com , I may have a business opportunity for you. I run MochaCity.com