Your Ad Here

Monday, May 19, 2008

A Dash Of Color - Summer Accessories & More from Cache

So I know you all remember the satin & fabric wrapped bracelets from the 80's. I know as a kid I had hundreds of them (literally). They weren't that expensive so my grandparents would buy them every time they seen them somewhere. My friends & I collected them and would trade them with one another. We thought we were the most fashionable chics at school (which I believe we were). Anyway, the bracelets are back - looking cuter than ever and just in time for the summer!
Go ahead and freshen up your summer wardrobe with the bright and bold colors. Sold at cache - http://www.cache.com/.
Please check out some of the other hot dresses I found at Cache - so cute!!!! :
A Line Tube Top Dress $98.00
Lace Bubble Dress $168

No comments: