Your Ad Here

Monday, August 27, 2007

Fall signature style

I can't believe that summer is rapidly coming to an end. It seems like it just started and now it's already approaching the end. Its getting darker sooner, everyone is going back to school and the swimming pools are closing. Oh well. At least we can say hello to fall in style.

When I start my fall shopping, I usually start with shoes and handbags. Because to me, the accessories make the outfit.

For example, check out this outfit I created below - a classic white shirt and some chic indigo jeans. Cute, simple and classy.
Now - hook this outfit up with some hot boots, a stylish bag, and some unique jewelry pieces and BAM - you have just created your own signature style. Just that easy.


How about this look: A brown bat wing cardigan, with a satin Cami top and some slim leg jeans. Nothing spectacular.

Now you add the classic leather knee high boots, a hot Louis Vuitton bag and some stylish jewelry pieces and you have just created another signature outfit.

No comments: