Your Ad Here

Monday, March 12, 2007

Rated Next: High Waisted Jeans

High Waisted Jeans are back. The days of butt exposing, thong-baring, low-waisted jeans are over. At New York Fashion Week last month, designers showcased high-waisted jeans with the sexiest designs ever.

Personally, I love the look. The first time I seen a pair was in Kelis' "Bossy" video. I thought they were so sexy. I called and told my mother that I wanted and a pair and she told me that she used to wear them back in the 80's and they were very flattering to her curvy figure. She even said that after she gave birth to me, she still wore them and they flattened her stomach and emphasized her waist.

A few weeks later I flew to Los Angeles to attend the BET Awards. While shopping, I found a pair of the jeans in a trendy boutique inside the Beverly Center. I was so excited to wear them and when I got home and showed to them to my boyfriend, he thought it was a funny joke. Needless to say, I was afraid to put them on - I did not want to be laughed at. Of course - I was excited when I seen them on the Ciara "Promise" video and again during NY Fashion Week.

Let me know what you think:







No comments: