Your Ad Here

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What if you don't have an Applebottom?

One of my best friends and I were out shopping at one of the local malls here in Columbus. Both of us were looking for a good pair of jeans. While skimming the racks for what seemed like forever I picked up a pair of Applebottoms jeans that I thought were plain and really cute. Of course they didn’t have my size in the jeans. I found a pair in a smaller size that I thought my friend would like because she is much smaller than me. I handed the jeans over to her for her review and she looked at the jeans and quickly frowned at the logo. "You don't like Applebottoms jeans" I asked? She replied very snappy and sharp - "I can't wear Applebottoms jeans". "Why not I asked?" in a state of confusion. My friend looked at me while rolling her eyes and said - "Because I don't have an Applebottom" "As a matter of fact I don't even have a bottom".

Sorry. I didn’t mean to do it - but I did. I laughed hysterically while my friend stood there with her face turning red from embarrassment. After I was done laughing I grabbed my friend and said lets go I know exactly how to fix the problem.

I took her to a local lingerie store and showed her the secret to shaping a flat but, Of course - I don't have the flat butt problem (which is a benefit to being a thick girl!!) but I know how to correct the problem: The Boom Brazilian Padded Panty. The reason that this padded panty is so good is that you cannot see the lines and padding through your clothing. This is an issue with a lot of the other padded panties out there. It also does not make you look like you have four butts. It appears natural and shapely and no one will ever notice the difference.

Go ahead give it a try!! Let me know what you think!! Tell them Pink Diamond sent you! http://www.galapagosboutique.com



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do love your story with your friend, i admit i don't have a apple bottom also like your friend. i choose apple bottoms style to have a big butt. and to look sexy. is that right? keep posting.

-sidney-