Your Ad Here

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Glamourazzi

So we are in the process of finishing the business plan for Glamourazzi. I am so excited and I cannot wait until it launches. My goal is to have it launched by March, so that we can promote it at the first ever Columbus Fashion Week. The issue that I am running into right now is finding a web designer or even a blog designer. Fashion & Beauty Blogs are so popular - that I want to keep the blog style of writing. It’s very difficult though. I spend all day and all night doing research. Trying to keep up with the latest fashion trends, beauty products, industry events and networking with other people. My old laptop crashed, so now I have to do everything at work. This is difficult, because I don’t want to spend all day doing my business stuff from here. Not to mention, I cannot access Myspace or any other entertainment related websites from here. I don't want to burn a bridge here either because if all else fails, I can always move up here.

Glamourazzi is going to be the premier source for Midwest City fashion, beauty and glamour. Our goal is to specialize in promoting local stylists, models, fashion boutiques, designers and beauty products and events. One of the major goals that I want for my business is not just to be a Fashion & Beauty resource, but to make sure that we address all audiences. We wan to make sure that Glamourazzi promotes positive body image and self-esteem. One of the things that we are working on is partnering with Dove for the Campaign for Real Beauty and The Pantene Total You tour. I believe that when we read some of the major fashion publications that we get down on ourselves for not looking like the models in the magazines and therefore we have negative attitudes about ourselves. Not to mention the countless number of weight loss commercials and advertisements that we see everyday. I want all of my readers to feel glamorous no matter what.

No comments: