Your Ad Here

Monday, December 18, 2006

The Makings of Me

What would we do without our friends?

Throughout the years, I have heard many women say - I don't like girls, they are too petty, too insecure, too-whatever.

I feel sorry for those who can not find true friendships. I would not know what to do without my girls. They are always there when I need them. They are there to listen to my crazy dreams, my deepest secrets and share my greatest joys.

Having female friendships are vital to our health. They buffer the hardships of life, keeps our blood pressure low, boosts immunity and promotes healing. Our friends provide a unique support that we cannot receive from our families or children. They care about us as individuals and they care about our opinions and our feelings. They also enhance how we feel about ourselves.

This posting is dedicated to all my friends who helped make me. Including my mother - my best friend, my aunts, my cousins, my sisters and my niece.

Remember : Friends are the family that our hearts choose.

No comments: