Your Ad Here

Monday, December 18, 2006

Diamond in the rough

Ever since I graduated from college last year, I have been trying to pursue my dream of becoming a Fashion & Entertainment Publicist and opening my own global PR & Image Consulting Firm.

I decided to name my company Pink Diamond PR & Image Consulting. I came up with the name Pink Diamond because my nickname is "Pink" and I am a "Diamond". For those of you who don't know - the definition of a diamond is a rock that that has been cut and polished and valued as a precious gem. According to my boyfriend (whom I adore and will help me with building my business) A pink diamond is rare, classy, unique & in high demand.

Therefore, a pink diamond represents me, represents my life and represents who I will become.

This blog is a documentary of my successes, my failures, my good times, my bad times = MY LIFE.

No comments: