Your Ad Here

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

What am I going to wear?






Okay so - the BET awards are coming up in 5 days.
I know I waited a while - but it is time for shopping. Shut-up, I know I should have done that a long time ago, but I didn't have the money. Okay, I am lying. I did have it, I just wanted to wait until I dropped a few more lbs.

Over the summer, I went to LA with my girl Juanita who lives in Florida. We just needed a good summer getaway vacation, so we decided to go to the BET Awards show and to visit her boyfriend at the time - who plays for the Los Angeles Lakers (can't tell you who :). Since I live in Ohio, we don't have the glorious fashion boutiques that LA has. I was in awe of the beautiful styles of clothing that they had and I was inspired by it.

I decided that I wanted to have a LA girl type look. Especially, since I am a Publicist - its important that I look fabulous and trendy. I searched for boutiques in Columbus to see what they had and to my surprise I found some.


I completely forgot about all the designers and retail shops that participated in Showcolumbus. I ran across one in particular, whom I felt has the style and expression that I love. Its called Rowe. (http://www.shoprowe.com/) The store is owned by ex-Fashion Publicist Maren Rowe. I could not believe all the beautiful designs that I saw and decided that this is where I am going to shop!


In addition to that, I happen to love the House of Dereon line as well - http://www.houseofdereon.com/.

No comments: