Your Ad Here

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cocktail Rings: The must have accessory this year

One of my all time favorite websites Diva Village -www.divavillage.com - is reporting that cocktail rings are HOT this season. ! I know that I have been on the hunt to find big, bold and colorful rings. Last month I attended the Gallery Hop here in Columbus and found some really cute ones at many of the boutiques. If you don't feel like going from store to store to find them, Diva Village compiled a list of some of the flyest ones on the web.

Check it out:

1. Jillian's Boho 11 TCW Black CZ Estate Ring $44.99, emitations.com
2. Faceted Heart Ring $16.00, urbanoutfitters.com
3. Carved Pink Opal Rose Ring $132.00, jewelry.ross-simons.com
4. Lori Bonn Trellis Turquoise Oval Ring $94.00, regencies.com
5. Carnelian Dome Ring In Sterling Silver $76.00, jewelry.ross-simons.com
6. In the Pink Ring $49.00, emitations.com
7. Cubic Zirconia Emerald Oval Ring in Prong Setting $21.00, amazon.com
8. Marquise Marcasite and Garnet Ring $19.00, amazon.com
9. Turquoise Color Cubic Zirconia Ring $64.00, amazon.com
10. Ariella Collection Oversize Cushion Cut Ring $78.00, nordstrom.com

credit: diva village http://www.divavillage.com/article.php?id=27149

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree...cocktail rings are HOT! I have an arsenal of them. I think I might have to pop into Urban Outfitters in Georgetown to get that one from there...GORGEOUS!

Pinkie said...

I feel you Sam! I am always on the hunt for some really cute ones! I went to the hop last month and got some cute ones from some vendors there. I am thinking of going to Juneteenth this weekend to see if I can find more.