Your Ad Here

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Borba Drinkable Skin Care


Stylerazzi - Pink Diamond's sister blog reports that Anheuser-Busch reached an agreement that makes them responsible for the marketing and distribution of Borba a drinkable skin care product that claims to be a "face lift" in a bottle. Borba's three formulas -- replenishing, clarifying and age-defying -- reportedly contain "reverse-osmosis water" filled with vitamins, minerals and botanical ingredients and supposedly if you drink two 15 ounce bottles a day, you will see improvements in your skin in seven days.

Of course you all know, that before I post anything about a product - I conduct quite a bit of of research to make sure it's legit. Y'all are my people, I can't be responsible for leading you astray.

Besides - this product is $2.50 a bottle. In order for it to be effective - you have to use 2 a day, which is $5.00 a day, which equals $35.00 a week. Ouch! I found a couple of positive reviews about the product - but not enough to support their claims of being a "face lift" in a bottle.

I went to their website to see if I could get a sample, but, in order to get a sample - you have to make a purchase and I just didn't want to. So if any of you out there try this product - please let us know! We want to know if it truly works! In the meantime, please check out our sister blog Stylerazzi (www.stylerazzi.blogspot.com) - where fashion and gossip collide!

No comments: