Your Ad Here

Friday, April 13, 2007

What jeans fit you?


I don't know about you guys, but I have the hardest time finding a good pair of jeans. They are either too long, too tight, or too low rise. I have to clear my calendar for the entire weekend to find a good fitting pair of jeans.

Ha Ha! Not anymore. I went to http://www.zafu.com/ and this website specializes in finding jeans to match you. Here's how it works - They ask you a few simple questions about the type of jeans you like, how your current jeans fit, and your body stats. After you finish answering the questions, the site goes through a large database of jeans to find the ones that match your fit. After you go through your personal fit review, you select the jeans you like and then it will take you to that retailer’s website to purchase your jeans. It’s that easy!!

No comments: