Your Ad Here

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Rated Next: Imju Fiberwig Mascara

One day I was searching around the Internet to find a new mascara. I love my Bad Girl Lash Mascara - but sometimes you just want a change.
I went to read some of my favorite beauty blogs and I read some pretty good reviews on Fiberwig Mascara. A mascara that is very popular in Japan, because it actually paints fake lashes on to your own lashes. I was curious to find out whether this product actually worked. I went to the local Sephora store here in Columbus and to my surprise they were all sold out. I was disappointed, yet excited at the same time - because to me - if its sold out that's a pretty good sign. I went to a party in Cincinnati later that weekend and I ended up purchasing it at a Sephora location there. Let me tell you all - I could not be happier with my purchase. The instant that I put it on - you could tell the difference. My eyelashes not only appeared longer, but fuller. You have to go and buy some for yourself!!


About Imju Fiberwig Mascara: Fiberwig is the top-selling mascara in Japan - beating the competition with remarkable, "false eyelash-like" results. What it is formulated to do:Engineered to create the perfect lashes with twice the amount of micro-fine interconnecting fibers, the instant drying formula creates a long lasting film coat around your natural lashes. Fiberwig imparts a perfect, smudge-proof maximum lash extension effect with a water-resistant formula that's easy to remove with warm water, without risking damaging or losing your natural lashes.What else you need to know:A jet-black fiber film coats the surface of each lash with long-lasting, clump-free, lash lengthening color that's resistant to tears, sweat, and oil.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am definitely going to check this one out! thanks!