Your Ad Here

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Beyonce premieres 2 new videos on 106 & Park

Last night I was sitting at home flipping through the channels on the TV, when my boyfriend called me and said Beyonce was doing a world premiere of 2 new videos on 106 & Park. The first thought that came to my mind was - OK. so she must be dropping 2 videos to compete with Jennifer because Jennifer was just on 106 & Park. Now don't get me wrong - I am Beyonce's #1 fan. But - this Beyonce & Jennifer Hudson thing is driving me nuts. A part of me believes that Beyonce is competing with Jennifer Hudson and that makes me kinda upset because Beyonce is the ULTIMATE superstar. However, I think someone else should be able to get the spotlight. I love Jennifer Hudson, she is a great artist, a great actress and I think she has a phenomenal future ahead. But, I don't think she will take anything away from Beyonce- so I don't feel that their is any need to compete. I kept thinking to myself " Come on B" I hope you are not dropping 2 videos to keep this competition thing going. But when I saw them my jaw just dropped. "WHOA" Very sexy.. Very Hot. You did it again B. Once again you made me realize why you are the ultimate and why you can drop 2 videos on the same day and noone can say anything but DAMN.

You guys check them out and let me know what you think:

No comments: