Your Ad Here

Friday, January 19, 2007

Ciara on cover of Vibe Magazine

Hmmm. I am not so sure if I like this cover. I LOVE Ciara. I think she is gorgeous, her personality is so sweet, and she has this innocence about her that would make anyone love her.

I know that Ciara is going through a big style transformation right now. She is growing up. I would love to see what other style options Ciara has. I am not so sure about this leather outfit on her. It looks like a two piece vinyl outfit. I have never really been into the leather look though, that's not my thing. I do like her hair though.

The thing that bothers the most on this cover is that ugly font and bold yellow coloring. I don't know who's idea that was, but it does not look good at all.

I still love you though Ciara. Keep doing you
r thing!

No comments: